"We don't call it retirement anymore. We need to retire that word. We call it work optional!"
- Ted Jenkin, CEO oXYGen Financial
What Types Of Retirement Solutions Does oXYGen Financial Offer?
- IRA's (Roth, Traditional, Inherited, SIMPLE, SEP, etc.)
- 401(k)'s Solo and Group
- Annuities (Fixed, Variable, Indexed, Immediate)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts and Mutual Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Hedge Funds
- BDC's and Closed End Funds
- Interval Funds
- Life Insurance (Whole Life, Indexed Universal Life, Variable Universal Life)
What Is A Private CFO®
You are the CEO of your family finances. Every successful CEO has a great CFO beside them. Learn more about the revolutionary oXYGen Financial Private CFO®, and how we can help your family build a leaner budget, a fatter wallet, and a bigger net worth.
Background and qualification information is available at FINRA's BrokerCheck website.
What We Don't Do
We DON'T represent any product companies
We DON'T take kickbacks from product companies
We DON'T try to hard sell you a bunch of insurance policies
We DON'T ever compromise our fiduciary standards
Fee Based Advice for Individuals and Couples
Up Front Fee
$800 - $10,000
$100 - $1,000
Comprehensive financial planning advice covering the six key areas of your financial future. Modular planning can be done as well.
Fee Based Advice for Business Owner
Up Front Fee
$1,500 - $15,000
$250 - $3,000
Comprehensive business planning and tax management advice, exit planning, business valuations, part time CFO services, and more
Fee Based Wealth Management
.25% - 2.00%
Depends on asset size and customization
Flat Fee for asset management (reviewed annually)
Download Our Game
Changing E-Books Today
From Budgets To Taxes To Retirement Our E-Books Will Change Your Life
- 2020 Family Budget Template
- How To Save Up To $100,000 In Income Taxes
- 7 Ways To Start Up A Side Hustle
- Six Money Moves To Make If You Get Laid Off
- Why The 4% Withdrawal Rule Is Broke
Excited About A Meeting With US?
Check Out Our Highlight Reel
Why have more than 4,000 families made the move to oXYGen? Why does CNBC, CNN, Headline News, and The Wall Street Journal call on us? Take a peek inside some of our highlights…….