Kitchens and bathrooms are the two common areas in a home they owners often want to remodel. However, when you get the bid on redoing an entire bathroom or kitchen it could give you a case of sticker shock. If you can’t stomach shelling out $10,000, $20,000, or more for a complete overhaul, then it might be time for some cool ideas to do a mini makeover without busting up your bank account. Here are five ideas from Pinterest that can give your bathroom a little makeover for less than $5,000.
- Vanity Sink– this could be the centerpiece in your bathroom than can make a great initial impression for any entrance. http://bit.ly/1AC2aVx
- Subway Tile– If you want to spruce up a painted wall or change out the dull background in your bathroom, nothing pops like subway tile. http://bit.ly/1AnVOd5
- Mirror, mirror– For something far less than $5,000, you can use mirrors to make the bathroom look larger and add some pop. http://bit.ly/1BhNMSb
- Make it rain– You could consider adding new fixtures for the regular shower and adding the rainforest shower overhead. Steam shower may cost more, but could also be a good overhaul. http://bit.ly/1BhOVJq
- Lighting and storage– If you have a small space bathroom, for a minimal amount of money you can add nice storage and cool lighting http://bit.ly/1xn7Geh